What kind of information does MHQ, Inc. collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit one of our websites or stores, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online, by phone and in our stores.
How does MHQ, Inc. use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
- To allow you to use our in-store and online technologies
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels and all of our brands, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
- To organize local community events, promotions and in-store experiences
- To facilitate social sharing
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of MHQ, Inc. and our employees, customers and others
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process